As a participating landlord you will have access to new tenants without incurring marketing expenses. Housing Resources will assist you by providing sample leases, a move-in checklist and other useful information to assist in your landlord role. Housing Resources will refer tenants, matching tenants to the type of units you are offering.
Housing Resources will help you solve problems through landlord-tenant mediation, and our Eviction Diversion Program will help to minimize evictions that are difficult, time-consuming and costly for you.
Become a Participating Landlord
- Move-In, Move-Out ChecklistStandard Lease Form
- Demand for Possession, Non-Payment
- Termination of Tenancy
- Lead Warning Statement
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure (English)
- Declaración sobre los Peligros del Plomo
- Online Resources
- Oshtemo Township Rent Ordinance
- Eviction Diversion Brochure
- Landlord/tenant mediation
- How to estimate Judgment costs